Sunday, July 12, 2009

Secret Between You, Me and the Bumblebee


Secret, secret! I've got a secret!
Will you keep it?
I'll keep your secret, I won't tell a soul,
I'll tuck it in my pocket and I won't let it go!


Secret, secret! I've got your secret!
I said I'd keep it, but I did tell a soul......
I told it to a bumble that was buzzing in my ear,
She said she'd hold your secret, oh so dear!


Secret, secret! The bumble's got your secret,
I'm afraid she's told MANY a soul!
The bumbles are buzzing loudly like they already know!



Written by me :p

17 comments:

Anne said...

:)

Shady Lady said...

Cute!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Very cute!

You have many more bees than I do on your lavender. I was really happy to see mine have bees though. There is a shortage here this year.

Val

Tan Family said...

I love this! Pretty lavender, too. :)

Lisa said...

Very sweet poetry! I love the photo of the girls sharing their secret. Those two are too cute!

Thanks for all of your kind words, Lisa! I am feeling back to myself again!
Have a great week
Lisa

affectioknit said...

Adorable!

pucktricks said...

I love it. I'm tempted to print it out and share it with my kids, who would not appreciate being 4 and 2, but you can try.

Likes Chocolate said...

So darling!

Jane said...

Very cute!

Tara said...

How sweet!!!

Joy said...

So sweet...especially with the picture of your little ladies sharing a secret.

Erin said...

Cute & Clever!

jane said...

beautiful!

Lani said...

Thanks for sharing!

caitlin said...

He, he love it! And there's something incredibly cute and chubby about bumble bees. You should create a little felty!

Lisa said...

Thanks everybody.

Caitlin, I sure do need to make a bumble felty!

Lisa :)

halfpastafreckle said...

Laura and I are very impressed that you wrote the lovely poem!!! Beautiful!!!