Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rite of Passage and New Website




Araina told me last week that she wanted to get her ears pierced. She did not have any second thoughts, not even when we told her that it would hurt a little bit. She picked little cubic zirconia stars, sat on the stool and stayed real still. She didn’t flinch or change her mind or even say a word. I admire her bravery and the fact that when this little gal makes up her mind she sticks to it!

One last blog change- I have moved to my own domain that lets me do everything I ever wanted in a site. It is still under construction but this should be my final move. You will find it very organized and easy to navigate. I ended up going with Bluehost and using Wordpress.org blogging software. Thank you so much for putting up with all the indecisiveness.
Hope to see you there; my wonderful hubby was able to add the "Follow Me" box so you can get the updates on your dashboards too! Here is the NEW link http://www.5orangepotatoes.com/blog/

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah Araina!! What a brave girl you are! Goose tried to get her ears pierced 2 years ago. But only did one! And she hasn't been able to do it again. Maybe you will inspire her!
love
Lisa and Goose

Sarah said...

Aww, how sweet. She was so brave - and they look great on her.

I'm glad to see you're moving to a more acceptable home, internet-wise, for you. I would love to move to my own domain, tiny as I am, just to be able to organize things better and make lists and make everything prettier and not so 'blogger-y'. I'll definitely follow you over!

Any decision on the moving yet? I've been thinking of you.

FrontierDreams said...

yay araina! i remember being about 10 and being so scared to get mine done <3